[Eecs_bscs] STEMS Careers for Students/Alumni @ U.S. Air Force

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 14 12:14:12 EST 2015

Good morning,

The U.S. Air Force is helping increase employment among recent college graduates by accepting applications for challenging STEM careers.  We would like to reach your undergraduate alumni that have graduated in the last six months, and/or your current students who set to graduate during 2016.  For current students who apply, and are selected, we postpone their career opportunity until after graduation.  We initially invite students to apply via email, but are hoping to share this time-sensitive opportunity with your STEM department, or directly send the attached brochure and/or email to student in relatable concentrations.

Specifically, the Air Force is seeking Cyber Space Officers (Telecommunications), Engineers (such as Civil, Mechanical, or General), and
Scientist (Math, Physics, or Chemistry).

May you channel this information to your students/alumni, or provide guidance to the best method to reach them?  In advance, thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,
//Signed//
JERMAINE L. JOHNSON, SSgt, USAF
U.S. Air Force Representative