[Eecs_bscs] Research Opportunity in Big Data

Hunter, Tiffany huntert1 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 9 09:53:18 EST 2015

Dear CS Undergraduates,

I am a master's student performing research in the lab of Dr. Sarah Wyatt where we employ many "big data" experimental methods in the pursuit of NASA and NSF research projects. As such there is an opening for a substantial applied undergraduate research opportunity.  If you are a Computer Science major, a freshman or sophomore (juniors will be considered) and have an interest in applying computational methods, I invite you to contact me (krusec at ohio.edu<mailto:krusec at ohio.edu>).  The opportunity for publications is substantial and the chosen applicant will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced research environment as part of a team of graduate and undergraduate students developing data management expertise.

To apply, please subject your email with your name and write a biographical paragraph and a second paragraph outlining your interests.

All the best,

Colin P. Kruse