[DU-L] Important Information.

Lyon, Dylan dl377011 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 11 23:25:41 EST 2015

Hello Brothers,

This is email is stuffed full of cool information. As well the minutes from our informal chapter on Sunday January 11th 2015. Email me with confirmation of CEP points to get one step closer to Chipolte, I will keep record of points. If we break 200 CEP points i will throw in additional prize for all of the brotherhood. Dikia Brothers.

Fraternally a Bad-Ass

Dylan Lyon V.P. of Recruitment