[DU-L] Fw: House boys for brunch

Elliott, Austin ae141111 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 9 12:16:29 EST 2015

Dear Brothers,

Kayla and a few girls from AOPi reached out to me and are interested in a house boy for cleanup on Fridays (here is the email I asked her to prepare for me). I know Jon Locey was a house boy for one of the sororities so if you want any information on them you can ask him.

Fraternally,
Austin Elliott