[DU-L] Chapter Min and By-Law Ideas

Elliott, Austin ae141111 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 10 17:02:52 EST 2014

Dear Brothers,

Attached to this email is the Chapter Minutes for Jan 20 and 26 as well as February 9. February 2 will be sent out either latter tonight or tomorrow depending on when I get the agenda and notes from David. I have highlighted all the important info and dates for each set of minuets. Please read over them and mark the dates in your calenders. I am also attaching my ideas to change the By-Laws. Remember that the discussion for the By-Laws is on February 22 at 1:00 pm and it is MANDATORY. Please, please read over the By-Laws guys. We need to change them to make them our own.

Fraternally,

Austin Elliott