[DU-L] My DU Shirts

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 10 14:00:55 EDT 2012

Dear Brothers,

Today my screen printed DU shirts arrived. Attached is an image of the shirts and here is the a link...<http://somethinggreek.com/shop/shopexd.asp?prod=Greek+2+Printed+T-Shirt+Pack+-+Save+Money&id=1063> from where I bought them. The two shirt deal with shipping was $36.90. You can buy them for yourself or split the cost with someone else. If you do order one now it will most likely come before rush or the Monday of rush (Aka... next week). I placed my order on the 6th (extremely early I should add) and they arrived today, the 9th.

Details of the shirts.... both use the Mega font, which I found to be the best option. The left shirt is Ice Grey with Old Gold letters. The shirt on the right is Yellow Haze with Royal Blue letters. From experience buying a sweater last winter, do not buy a Gold shirt or letters because it will look like mustard. Please, do not be that person who buys a shirt in a dumb font and rainbow colors. I will burn it.

Fraternally,
Steven