[DU-L] FW: Order of Omega applications

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 29 23:32:32 EDT 2012

Brothers,

The email below is about Order of Omega. This applies to only Seniors and Juniors (sorry). I high encourage all those that qualify to apply. I would be greatly pleased to have our fraternity largely represented in this organization. Conner was initiated last year, I'm sure you can ask him about it.

Fraternally,
Steven