[DU-L] DU T-Shirts

Randle, Stuart sr231609 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 16 16:55:11 EDT 2012

Brothers,

You all should have just received an email from OmegaFi regarding T-Shirt orders. I need you all to log on to your OmegaFi account and enter your shirt size and the quantity you would like to order. We budgeted for everyone to get one shirt free, and you are welcome to order more for $10.00 a shirt. To order your shirts click on the link under the "Important Messages" section of your OmegaFi page. From there you will be prompted to enter a quantity for whatever size you want. Make sure to order at least one shirt. The way we are going to handle the free shirt is once you have placed your order we will credit you $10.00 to cover one shirt. You have until chapter to place your orders, but please place them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact me via email or text message.

Fraternally,
Stuart