[DU-L] Positivity Workshop!

Foster, David df825811 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 7 16:59:31 EST 2012

Hey All,

I'm putting together a Positivity Workshop tomorrow night at 7pm. A blurb and details are below. COME! Or else.

Maintaining a healthy mindset is key to being a successful student. Join the OMSAR as we discuss ways to manage stress, maintain a positive attitude, and stay happy. This workshop will cover topics such as where happiness comes from, pitfalls of perceived happiness, and how to manage stress on a daily basis. Also covered in this workshop are every day activities that have been proven to relieve stress. The goal of this workshop is to engage participants in finding their happiness indicators, and provide students with healthy stress relieving activities. We hope you can join us!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDBD09.414E0580]
[cid:image002.gif at 01CDBD09.414E0580]
David Foster
Graduate Assistant for Peer Health Education
Campus Involvement Center

Baker University Center, 355
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

T: (740) 593-4007<tel:%28740%29%20593-4007>
df825811 at ohio.edu<mailto:aq362306 at ohio.edu>

www.ohio.edu/involvement<http://www.ohio.edu/involvement>
www.twitter.com/ohiou<http://www.twitter.com/ohiou>
www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity<http://www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity>

The best student-centered learning experience in America