[DU-L] Finishing up CEP!

McFadden, Michael mm285108 at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 5 17:12:16 EDT 2012

Brothers,

Attached is a document for all of the Exec members with a list of what CEP we are still able to submit.  Some of these will overlap into another person's area, which is fine, but just get them done!!!  And yes, some of these are in there twice, but they will count both times!

These are all of the submissions that I believe we could easily achieve.  Along with the pending submissions, these 106 points would put us into the Top 10.

Please, please, please, brothers, make sure you submit your CEP!  We have until Friday, but I don't want you to wait until then. Please try and submit something today.  These are easy points, and I really want to see us win Most Improved Chapter.  I really believe we can do it.

Good luck on your finals! Do well!

Fraternally,
Mike McFadden
VP Academic Excellence