[DU-L] Dues

Smith, Kevin smithk3 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 27 11:36:06 EST 2012

Brothers,

Just a reminder that dues are to be in on February 1st along with an updated roster of
who is in and who is not.

We can no longer tolerate a culture where some are paying and some are not. Not being
on time with your payment and/or not having made arrangements otherwise will be
unacceptable.

I know that this has been communicated clearly to you up this point; however, I simply
wanted to take my own personal privilege for the moment to re-emphasize the importance
of this.

Fraternally,
Kevin

[cid:image001.gif at 01CCDCE7.DB5C30F0]
Division of Student Affairs - Creating Community, Cultivating Leaders
Campus Involvement Center
Kevin A. Smith
Assistant Director for Leadership
339 Baker University Center
Athens OH 45701-2979
t: 740.597.1619
f: 740.593.0223
smithk3 at ohio.edu
www.ohio.edu * www.ohio.edu/involvement
www.twitter.com/ohiouleadershipcenter
www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity
www.myspace.com/ohiouniversity
The best student-centered learning experience
in America