[DU-L] Mettings with me

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 30 13:56:52 EDT 2012

Dear Brothers,

Like I mentioned in Chapter I would like to schedule one-on-one meetings with all the Exec members and plan for the Fall. Even non-Exec members if you wish. All opinions and ideas matter for next semester! Brother Josh and Grapes have already done a great job planning for the rest of the quarter.

No one said what we set to accomplish would be easy. Conversely, no one mentioned these experiences and bonds will live with us forever. Keep your heads high and lets finish #1 in grades again.

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges