[DU-L] Resume Help

Foster, David fosterd at susqu.edu
Wed Apr 4 21:50:52 EDT 2012

Hey All,

Many of you have been interested in updating/creating your resume. I can't
stress enough the importance of having one, as opportunities can pop out of
nowhere. I'm totally willing to help you guys with yours if you would like
a second pair of eyes.

I've attached my resume (a bit outdated, but you'll get the gist), and I
would say if you're starting from scratch, start with listing all of the
activities you've ever been a part of. Then try and name two different
skills it taught you (or your responsibilities). If you can't produce that,
throw it out.

I'm still trying to put a resume workshop in the books...I'll keep you guys
posted.

action words
http://www.seekingsuccess.com/articles/art110.php

Hope this helps,