[DU-L] Homecoming Packet and dress shirts

Locey, Jonathan jl357207 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 28 21:17:17 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

I need you to send back an email by FRIDAY, stating that you want a homecoming sweatshirt and your shirt size. If you don't send me anything by Friday you will not receive a shirt unfortunately because they are ordering them Friday. Also if you are wondering about the price, Alpha Xi Delta is guess-timating the price to be around $13.50.

Fraternally yours,

Jonathan Locey
V.P. of Membership Education
Delta Upsilon Fraternity

Hey Guys,

Ok here are our thoughts on the design. I have attached artwork found online that I would like to use. I would like the following in the design on the back:

I would like It To say Homecoming in place of Playoffs.
I would like our Ohio University Helmet
I would like it to say Ohio in the place of Canistota
I would like it to say University in the place of Hawks
I would also like state removed completely and replaced with the frats and sororities invovled

These include: ••••ACACIA•••••••
On the bottom it will state Beyond the Bricks

On the front of the shirt we want:
The greek letters again in a small design incorporated with a football somehow and with the words Homecoming 2011

I have also attached that word document with the Homecoming info on it :)

Hope to hear from you all soon as far as numbers of sweatshirts to order & sizes!

Danielle Dooley
Alpha Xi Delta