[DU-L] Leadership Development Opportunity

Smith, Kevin smithk3 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 16 14:41:22 EDT 2011

Brothers,

I have a great opportunity I would like to ask you all to consider.

On Sunday, October 9th from 10:15 - 6:30, my leadership center is holding
a day-long leadership conference. The program is called: LeaderShape Catalyst

I can admit you at no cost. All that I ask you to do is register for it
and commit to attending. Please consider sending at least 5 men.

The link can be found at: www.ohio.edu/leadership<http://www.ohio.edu/leadership>

Fraternally,
Kevin

[cid:image001.gif at 01CC747E.0AC78150]
Division of Student Affairs - Creating Community, Cultivating Leaders
Campus Involvement Center
Kevin A. Smith
Assistant Director for Leadership
339 Baker University Center
Athens OH 45701-2979
t: 740.597.1619
f: 740.593.0223
smithk3 at ohio.edu
www.ohio.edu * www.ohio.edu/involvement
www.twitter.com/ohiouleadershipcenter
www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity
www.myspace.com/ohiouniversity
The best student-centered learning experience
in America