[DU-L] FW: Deferred Recruitment

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 18 10:52:49 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

The email below is about deferred recruitment. The Greek Life office would like to know our stance on the matter. We will have a discussion about it at chapter on Sunday. If you have any questions about deferred recruitment there is someone that can clear things up for you in the Greek Life office. Also, you could talk to me. Please, be informed about the topic come Sunday so as a chapter we can make a stance.

Fraternally,
Steven H