[DU-L] Service Opportunities

Foster, David fosterd at susqu.edu
Mon Oct 10 11:24:44 EDT 2011

Hey Gentlemen,

Happy Sexy Monday! Thanks again for sticking with me last night. Anyway,
I've put a link to the service opportunity website in this email. I know
some of you were interested in doing service events from here on out (great
way to build brotherhood, image, and goodwill...think of a business!)

If everyone could take two minutes to look through some of the opportunities
and start a discussion on what service opportunities would be most fitting
for you guys, I think that's a good place to start.

Have a good one!

https://sites.google.com/site/oucsservicepage/on-going-opportunities

Dave