[DU-L] FW: "I AM A FRATERNITY MAN" Poster Campaign

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Tue May 17 10:53:53 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

This is an email about the posters again. They're shooting Wednesday 6:30-7:30pm. If anyone feels like attending please let me know ASAP! The list of qualifications is a few emails below. If you apply to any of those and wish to represent our fraternity on a poster for ALL to see then respond.

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges