[DU-L] FWD: GO Green Registration Begins!

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 12 15:31:49 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

Here are the Go Green sign ups. They are due by AUGUST 1st @ 5PM. So sign up.

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges
________________________________
From: Miller, Andrew [am341810 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 2:09 PM
To: Miller, Andrew
Subject: GO Green Registration Begins!

Dear GO Green Representatives:

It is July 1st already, and, as promised, we have a couple of tasks for you to complete for GO Green. Both of these tasks must be completed and turned in BY AUGUST 1ST AT 5PM. We have over 300 student volunteers to coordinate and timing is everything!

Your tasks are following:

1)      Online Registration: In order for your organization to participate in GO Green, we are requiring that you register online. This registration will give us an accurate count of your organization’s participants and will greatly assist us from a budgeting standpoint. The link to the online registration form is listed below. Be sure to complete the “Student Organizations” section BY AUGUST 1ST AT 5PM.

http://www.ohio.edu/housing/busops/gogreen.cfm

2)      Member List: Attached to this message is a comprehensive spreadsheet with information for each member of your organization who will be participating on the GO Green Team. This spreadsheet asks for each volunteer’s: First and last name, email, cell phone number, t-shirt size, PID, gender, which day(s) they can volunteer and if they require any special accommodations. At the top of this spreadsheet, you will need to fill in the name(s) for your organization’s key contact person and your organization’s name. When you return the spreadsheet, please save it this way: Go Green Team, Your Organization’s Name (i.e., Student Senate should save the document as “Go Green Team, Student Senate”). Once you have this spreadsheet completed and saved in this format, please send it to am341810 at ohio.edu<mailto:am341810 at ohio.edu> BY AUGUST 1ST AT 5PM.

Finally, I have been unable to reach the following organizations via e-mail: Student Alumni Board, Club Softball, Jitterbug Club, Men’s Ultimate Frisbee Club, PRSSA, Microbiology Student Organization, Multicultural Greek Council, and Alpha Lambda Delta. If you are associated with one of these organizations or have been in contact with their executive leadership, please encourage them to contact me.

Thank you all for your dedication, time and hard work. We honestly could not do this without your help! If you’re unable to open the attached documents or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at am341810 at ohio.edu<mailto:am341810 at ohio.edu>.

Thanks so much!

Department of Residential Housing
Andrew J. Miller
Graduate Assistant