[DU-L] LI

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 6 14:03:28 EDT 2011

I already signed up the 7 people who told me they would go. Even though we had 7, I put another name down so we could use the 8 for 6 deal. We already have rooms. If anyone else wishes to go I assume we can just shove you in a room we already have. Also, that 8th person position is still open. I know a few people were still unsure.

Brother Phil,

How were you unable to obtain the scholarships? We had two.