[DU-L] DU Rush Event

Hedges, Steven sh269608 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 13 00:13:38 EDT 2011

Today 4/13 NOT 4/12 - Sorry
________________________________
From: du-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [du-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] on behalf of Hedges, Steven [sh269608 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:12 AM
To: du-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [DU-L] DU Rush Event

Dear Brothers,

Today (4/12) is our rush event in Baker from 8-9pm - Room 333. Please show and please bring people. This is basically our last advertised rush event for the week. After Wednesday night we should have a good idea of our potentials. Thursday night we will have something at the house, just more personal bonding time. Then, the idea is to hand out bids Friday!

Tomorrow I have one person showing. He seems very interested and excited to meet more of you. Now would be a good time for all to contact everyone they've been talking to. And don't hesitate to ask people you think won't be interested. Every time I do the answer always surprises me. If they're unsure just remind them, one meeting never hurt anyone.

See you all there!

Fraternally,
Steven Hedges