[DU-L] greek life edu

Locey, Jonathan jl357207 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 12 14:41:53 EDT 2011

Dear Brothers,

So at chapter we had talked about completing the greek life edu educational program. Each member is REQUIRED to complete the program. The program takes 2 hours for the first 3 modules. Then there is a follow up a month later after you complete the program. The 4th module ( the follow up) takes about 30 min. The test costs 15 dollars per person. The 15 dollars is taken from the Delta Upsilon account. However it costs us 15 dollars per person we save 40 dollars per person off of dues. So with this we get 25 more dollars per person that can be used for other activities. Go to www.deltau.org<http://www.deltau.org> and go underneath the tabs educational programs, and then click the tab greeklife edu. Follow the instructions and notify me once you have completed the program. I believe the password and account is the same as the CEP which is ohiopres at deltau.org and the password is "ducks". If this doesn't work let me know. The program needs to be completed asap, even though it says april 8th on the website. I got our deadline extended.

Fraternally,

Jonathan Locey