[DU-L] FW: Rosters/Billing Due Sept 15

Leuck, Phillip pl240607 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 13 15:36:41 EDT 2010

________________________________
From: Zach Thomas [Thomas at deltau.org]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 9:30 AM
Subject: Rosters/Billing Due Sept 15

Good morning,

I wanted to quickly touch base and remind each of you of an imperative administrative requirement coming up this Wednesday, September 15.

This Wednesday is the final date for fall rosters and chapter payments. It is absolutely crucial that both an updated roster and chapter payments are received on time, post-marked by September 15. Those received after this date will be assessed an addition 10% late fee and billed for their entire roster. Please make sure to get this in on time as we will not grant exceptions. Chapters with extensions are listed in the attached administrative due dates and fees document.

Additionally, if you have agreed to a payment plan, please make sure to maintain both regularly billed and long-term payments and contacted OmegaFi in order to enroll by this date.

If you have any questions about the September 15 due date, please let me know or give our office a call at (317) 875-8900.

Thanks and take care,

Zach Thomas
Communications Consultant
Delta Upsilon Fraternity: Building Better Men
8705 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268
W: 317-875-8900 ext. 207
M: 407-484-1498