[DU-L] Minutes and Constitution

Leuck, Phillip pl240607 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 12 23:47:34 EDT 2010

Gentlemen,

Here are this weeks minutes. Please read them because there were a few changes that you can read the minutes and find out for yourself. Also I have attached the Constitution and would like everyone to read it and give me some suggestions on what you would like changed. I will then take the considerations and we can talk about them at the next Chapter meeting.

Fraternally,
Phil Leuck