[DU-L] FW: If you want to come WATCH airbands...

Atim, Terfa ta977006 at ohio.edu
Mon May 3 14:55:23 EDT 2010

________________________________
From: Norton, Veronica
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 9:54 AM
To: deegees-l at listserv.ohio.edu; Reed, Jennifer; Atim, Terfa; Macke, Joel
Subject: If you want to come WATCH airbands...

 Hey guys!!

Airbands officially begins at 8 p.m. tonight in Mem Aud, but if you want to come watch you MUST BE THERE BETWEEN 7:30 and 7:55 to get a wristband and be counted for our attendance points!! please, please please please come watch and support all of the people who have been working like crazy to make this a success!!!  It would be amazing to look out into the audience and see all of you there supporting us :)  Feel free to wear your Greek Week shirts/make signs  to support :)

I'm sorry this is late notice, but the guys from code enforcement just called me back this morning!!  We will be cleaning up trash/weeds on the side of Columbus Road.  When I say we, I mean 52 people from our team need to do it in order for it to count at 30%!!!  I will be making a discussion group on the facebook page for you to sign up to do it--PLEASE please please sign up and make my life easier!!!  The more the merrier :) It's only for one hour and it will go by so fast and be so much fun if we're all together!!  It will be Wednesday at 5 p.m. We'll need to wear our lime green shirts!! Thank you so much for being amazing!!  Let's keep up the good work :)

YAY SHARK BAIT!!
Veronica

Veronica Norton
vn347706 at ohio.edu

President
Order of Omega, Greek Leadership Honors Society

JSchool Ambassador
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

636 675 6178