[DU-L] FW: DU house proctor?

Leuck, Phillip pl240607 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 19 16:18:48 EST 2010

________________________________
From: Carol Preston [prestoc2 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:30 AM
To: Ron Ransom; Leuck, Phillip
Subject: FW: DU house proctor?

FYI

Carol Preston
Assistant Director for Greek Life

Campus Involvement Center
Ohio University
355 Baker University Center
Athens, OH 45701

O: 740.593.4065
F: 740.593.4068

http://www.ohio.edu/campuslife

The Division of Student Affairs
Creating Community, Cultivating Leaders

From: Dan Decker [mailto:daniel.decker1 at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 4:14 PM
To: Carol Preston
Subject: Re: DU house proctor?

Carol-

Sorry, I have been behind on e-mails recently.  I will get in contact with Phil, but I informed Trevor and someone from the DU housing corp prior to the winter break that I would not be pursing a position as their house proctor for this academic year.  I apologize that the information was not properly relayed along the way, but I will be sure I get a call in to Phil tomorrow.  Please let me know if there is anyone else whom I need to speak with.  Thanks!

Dan

--
Dan Decker
Ohio University Coaching Education

Ohio Swimming and Diving
Convocation Center
www.ohiobobcats.com<http://www.ohiobobcats.com>

The mission of Ohio Intercollegiate Athletics is to inspire, develop, and support students in their pursuit of academic and athletic excellence.