[DU-L] Honorary Alumnus Bid

Kevin Smith smithk3 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 26 09:33:25 EST 2010

Gentlemen,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for the invitation

to become an honoary member of the Delta Upsilon

International Fraternity brotherhood.

For over three years I have fondly seen many members of this organization

come and go, but never have I been so proud of the collective group as

I am this year.

Because of the higher standards you've set, your leadership, and your

dedication to something larger than yourselves, I am very honored by

this invitation.

I look forward to all the more to come.

In the meantime, have a safe and strong finish to your quarter!

See you Sunday.

Fraternally,

Kevin

Kevin A. Smith

Assistant Director for

Leadership & Community Service (interim)

Campus Involvement Center

Baker University Center 355

P: 740.597.1619

F: 740.593.0223