[DU-L] Fall Quarter G.P.A. - 2010

Smith, Kevin smithk3 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 13 14:04:54 EST 2010

Dear Brothers,

Although the grades are not yet available, I saw an advanced snapshot
of your organization's fall quarter performance and I am very pleased to inform you
that your overall  fall quarter G.P.A. is 2.83.

This is a substantial improvement from Spring 2010 and improves you to 4th
overall among all of the fraternities at Ohio University.
(the difference between DU and #2 and #3 is .03 {they are tied}.

Congratulations to you all for an outstanding academic Fall quarter! You're on your way
to #1!

Special props to Phil Leuck for his personal proactively in making a substantial improvement
and for taking the initiative and leadership to meet with me once a week. Although I played no
role in his academic improvement,  I want to make note of Phil's initiative as just one example of how he strove for
self improvement and the betterment of our organization.

Again, you all did an outstanding job! I hope you enjoy the remainder of your intercession.

Happy Holidays!
Kevin

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB9ACC.61E080E0]
Division of Student Affairs - Creating Community, Cultivating Leaders
Campus Involvement Center
Kevin A. Smith
Assistant Director for Leadership & Commmunity Service
339 Baker University Center
Athens OH 45701-2979
t: 740.597.1619
f: 740.593.0223
smithk3 at ohio.edu
www.ohio.edu * www.ohio.edu/involvement
www.twitter.com/ohiou
www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity
www.myspace.com/ohiouniversity
The best student-centered learning experience
in America