[DU-L] FW: CEP 2010-11 Guidebook and Information

Seders, Patrick ps559006 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 17 12:30:46 EDT 2010

Hey guys,

Here are the new requirements for the CEP.  Also, if are interested in running for an exec position be thinking about that.  We will have our first chapter meeting Sunday September 12th at 7 PM in our usual room in Morton.  Hope your having a good summer and are ready to get the year started.

Fraternally,
Patrick