[DU-L] (no subject)

Atim, Terfa ta977006 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 11 13:03:05 EDT 2010

Hey guys!

So we're going to begin practice tomorrow!!  It will be from 5 to 7, and we will only be running the all girls dances, paparazzi (easy) and goodbye (hard).  So guys, you don't need to come unless you want to because we will be giving out information and playing the whole skit if you guys want to hear it.  Christina, we would LOVE to have your girls be in the dances, so if you all want to come that would be GREAT!  Also, we want to finish assigning characters, so any of your girls who want to be characters should be there!  Practice will be at the Deeg, 40 N. College.  Ok, I think thats all for now...We will start having regular practices on Monday, but we're still figuring out times so I'll let you know!  I'm so excited to get started!!

Peace, love and SHARK BAIT!!
Veronica

Veronica Norton
vn347706 at ohio.edu

President
Order of Omega, Greek Leadership Honors Society

JSchool Ambassador
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

636 675 6178