[DU-L] FW: Greek Week Practice!!

Atim, Terfa ta977006 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 6 09:53:44 EDT 2010

________________________________
From: Norton, Veronica
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 3:06 PM
To: Atim, Terfa; Macke, Joel
Cc: Shicks, Kathleen
Subject: Greek Week Practice!!

 Hey guys!

I'm sooo excited because we are officially starting Airbands practice on TUESDAY, APRIL 6 at 6 P.M. at the DELTA GAMMA house, or as we like to call it, the Deeg.  PLEASE please please bring all of your brothers who will be participating- the more the merrier, bring as many dudes as you can find, and then some :)  We will be talking all about dates, times, themes, everything AND we'll be doing a team building exercise thats going to be AWESOME!  YAY!!  Also, PLEASE find the facebook group Shark Bait Island GREEK WEEK 2010!!! and join!!!  Please get everyone in your chapter to join too, because that is where we will be posting all important information that you will need to know!!  As you know, t-shirt orders are due next WEDNESDAY, so we have a discussion board on the facebook page for everyone to put their size to order, this makes everything run very smoothly :)  Let me know if you have any questions, PLEASE announce practice times at you chapters so that EVERYONE CAN COME!!  YAY!!  I'm super excited, and can't wait to see allllll of your handsome faces on Tuesday :)

SHARK BAIT OOH HA HA!!
Veronica

Veronica Norton
vn347706 at ohio.edu

President
Order of Omega, Greek Leadership Honors Society

JSchool Ambassador
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

636 675 6178