[DU-L] Minutes for Chapter

Sweeney, Connor cs293407 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 21 20:55:38 EDT 2009

Fellow Brothers,

Please find the minutes for chapter this Sunday attached.

Some time sensitive information:
1) There is an officer training session tomorrow (October 22nd) from 5-6PM in Baker 366. It is open to all members and is free.
2) We are having a get-together Saturday afternoon for Parents Weekend.
3) Be aware that we are having chapter in Baker 239 from 7PM to 8PM from now on. Collared shirts are required (polo, etc).

If anyone has anything that they know they want to talk about during the meeting, please e-mail me so I can add it to the minutes!

Fraternally yours,

Connor