[DU-L] FW:

Breitenbach, Andrew ab325107 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 19 14:26:53 EST 2009

________________________________
From: Dustin Page [page.dustin at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 12:24 PM
To: Webb, Corey; ar984506-forward; Urban, Andrew; Impagliozza, Michael; Slivken, Scott; Suntala, Christopher; tk502107 at ohiou.edu; Profeta, Vincent; Klocke, Joseph; Rieser, Eric; Bloom, Mark; Cemen, Rahmi; Fuller, Lee; Heil, Tyler; Griffith, Jonathan; Kolbe, Paul; Breitenbach, Andrew; Taylor, Christopher; Graman, Zachary; Scerbin, Michael; sleaman at pktbeta.com; Markham, Nicholas; Holmberg, Brett; Hurley, Zack; Murphy, Patrick; Rehmar, Alexander
Cc: Preston, Carol

Gentlemen,

    As most of you have probably heard, Delta Tau Delta is currently undergoing an investigation for hazing charges.  If you (or any of your members) are by any chance contacted by the media or any other groups (though I doubt you will at this point), please refer them to the press release from Delta Tau Delta's National Headquarters. Or if they would like to speak to someone local, they can contact the Dean of Students office.
    I also encourage each of you, as leaders in the Greek Community, to refrain from any speculation on this matter. It's an unfortunate reflection on our entire community, but I hope that you will each be supportive of the men in Delta Tau Delta and encourage your chapters to do so as well. This is an opportunity for our community to learn and grow - not to start pointing fingers or getting caught up in gossip. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

I hope all of you have an enjoyable and safe break!

Fraternally,
--
Dustin Page
Interfraternity Council Graduate Assistant