[Dtwg] [External] Terrapin in need of a home

Barbara Brennessel bbrennes at wheatonma.edu
Fri Sep 29 11:00:17 EDT 2023

Use caution with links and attachments.
This message came in to Mass Audubon

"I have come into possession of a 6-year-old diamondback terrapin. I think it is female. Apparently it was caught in the wild in Virginia as a baby. It is healthy. I do not have any intention of keeping it and would like to get it to a facility that can assist in rehoming it, ideally to the wild. If not to the actual wild than at least somewhere that can help protect this turtle and provide it a better life than it's had"

If anyone can help, please email Eli Robinson
eli.robinson at gmail.com<mailto:eli.robinson at gmail.com>

--
Barbara Brennessel, Ph.D.
Professor Emerita