[Dtwg] [External] Georgia nesting

Jordan Gray jgray at turtlesurvival.org
Thu Apr 27 12:13:48 EDT 2023

We have yet to have our first female on Tybee Island/Ft. Pulaski National
Monument, the northernmost island of the Georgia coast. Nesting here
typically begins about a week after Skidaway Island which, for geographic
reference, lies ~7 miles south. I will provide an update when the first
female is recorded!

On Sun, Apr 23, 2023 at 8:24 PM Russell L. Burke <
Russell.L.Burke at hofstra.edu> wrote:

> ok, the Carolinas are next?
>

> Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

*Jordan Gray*
Communications and Outreach Coordinator
Turtle Survival Alliance
1030 Jenkins Rd. Ste. D | Charleston, SC 29407
Mobile: (912) 659-0978
jgray at turtlesurvival.org