[Dtwg] Listing Status for Diamondback Terrapins throughout their Range

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 5 14:49:55 EST 2021

Look in Roosenburg and Kennedy Capter 13 by Kennedy. I am pretty sure that in that chapter there is a by state listing of the status of terrapins.

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg
Director, Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701
Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://malaclemys.weebly.com

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill