[Dtwg] mid-Atlantic regional DTWG meeting 20 August

Chambers, Randolph M rmcham at wm.edu
Sat Jul 24 07:42:05 EDT 2021

Hello terrapin folks, here's the update on the mid-Atlantic DTWG meeting for 20 August:

The mid-Atlantic regional DTWG will have a meeting next month to discuss research, conservation and education related to diamondback terrapins from NJ, MD, DE and VA waters.
The plan will be to hold the meeting via zoom on the morning of 20 August 2021, with plenary talks (no posters) of 12 minutes with 3 minutes for questions. Depending on the number and focus of presentations, we will also have one or two group discussions during the morning.

See the link below to register for the meeting (free!). Any questions, contact co-conveners Randy Chambers (rmcham at wm.edu) and/or John Wnek (projectterrapoin at gmail.com).

HERE’S THE UPDATED REGISTRATION LINK:  https://wmsas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bpTNQPkuHaYkTLE

For those interested in presenting, we hope you are able to submit abstracts of your presentations by 31 July.

And here's the list of those registered as of 21 July. Owing to a survey glitch, I've already managed to lose contact info for the folks ID'd with an asterisk* below. For those with an asterisk, please use the registration link to re-register--sorry for the hassle, and thanks!

Registered (*--registered but need email contact info):

Erik Königer
*Kelly Sattman
Paula Henry
*Stephen Chew