[Dtwg] Fwd: Fishery issues and terrapins at the Narrows, Wareham

Barbara Wright barb_s13 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 14:43:27 EDT 2021

 Correction: I believe that's a NESTING area.
You've got to love autocorrect.
I used to live on Avenue A Street and would walk down to the path behind the Oakdale Playground to take photos of the river - I believe it is the Agawam River. I would see broken turtle shells in the mud next to the bird sanctuary and lots of turtles in the river.
Sincerely, Barbara Wright