[Dtwg] Save the Date: NE-DTWG meeting Friday April 16 from 2-5pm.

Russell L. Burke Russell.L.Burke at hofstra.edu
Sun Feb 7 13:45:52 EST 2021

Save the Date:

We plan to have another Northeast Diamondback Terrapin Working Group meeting via zoom on Friday April 16 from 2-5pm.

Our group spans MA to NY.  We'll have a report from each state and then updates on various research and conservation projects. The main points are to share information and foster collaborations.

Attendance: Let Barbara Brennessel <bbrennes at wheatonma.edu> know if you are interested in attending the meeting and also please spread the word among your terrapin colleagues. We'll send you the zoom link.

Agenda: Please let Barbara know about any topics that you would like covered or any research/conservation project for which you would be willing to give a 10 min. presentation.

Dr. Russell Burke
he/him/his
Department of Biology
Hofstra University