[Dtwg] By-catch

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 30 11:49:39 EDT 2019

I have started working on one John. Hope to have a draft in the next couple weeks.

Willem Roosenburg
Sent from my mobile.
Please forgive typos.

On Oct 30, 2019, at 11:47, TURNER <redknot at optonline.net> wrote:

Hi everyone The idea of a DTWG resolution/position paper concerning the value of TED's was discussed and supported during Sunday's breakout session on by-catch at the recent DBT symposium. I have drafted many resolutions, having worked for various elected officials. Would you like for me to take a crack at a first draft?

John Turner

Seatuck Environmental Association

New York