[Dtwg] DTWG: have your terrapins started nesting yet?

pmdunn13 at gmail.com pmdunn13 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:42:08 EDT 2018

Greetings,

At Talbot Islands State Park, near Jacksonville Florida, we found our first
nest April 26 and now have a total of 12 intact nests.  Last year we had
over 335 nests.

Team Terrapin monitors 5 or 6 days a week and we are volunteers for the
North Florida Land Trust under the supervision of Emily Dunn.

Best regards,

Paul Dunn