[Dtwg] have your terrapins started nesting yet?

Outerbridge, Mark mouterbridge at gov.bm
Thu May 17 09:58:02 EDT 2018

Hi Russ. The Bermuda terrapins (at 32°N) started nesting last month.
-M

[Gov crest logo]

Mark Outerbridge, MSc, PhD
Wildlife Ecologist
Government of Bermuda | Department of Environment and Natural Resources
Shorelands | 17 North Shore Rd | Hamilton Parish, Bermuda FL04

Direct Telephone: 441 299 2321 | Email: mouterbridge at gov.bm<mailto:mouterbridge at gov.bm>
Department Direct Line: 441 239 2301
gov.bm