[Dtwg] Please use the ohio.edu listserve

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Thu May 17 08:54:08 EDT 2018

Dear All,

In the fall, I set up a new list serve for the DTWG because we were having problems with the old list serve with the seaturtle.org address and could find no one who was actively maintaining the listserve. Please use the new listserve with the ohio.edu extension. If you get two copies of this email then you are subscribed to both, I would suggest unsubscribing from the seaturtle.org list. If you only get one, check to see which listserve you are subscribed to and if it is not the ohio.edu list then send me an email roosenbu at ohio.edu<mailto:roosenbu at ohio.edu> and I will add you manually.

If you know colleagues that should be on our listserve that did not receive either then instruct them to contact me and I will subscribe them.

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://www.ohio.edu/people/roosenbu/

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill