[Dtwg] Welcome to the new DTWG List Serve

Roosenburg, Willem roosenbu at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 5 11:28:08 EST 2017

Dear All,

During the last year our DTWG List serve has been compromised and unfortunately most (all but 5) subscribers were deleted from the email list. I have used the emails of our membership for the last 4 years to reconstruct our list serve subscription. So if you were a dues paying member during the past 4 ye4ars you should be subscribed. We in no wait are intending to exclude non-members but unfortunately we have no mechanism to reconstruct the original list. If you have colleagues that were on the list serve and that want to join they will need to email me and I can manually add them. I have deleted the duplicate emails that I have for people, but if you have two different emails then you will get two emails.  Please email me, roosenbu at ohio.edu,  with the email address that you would like deleted and I will remove you from the list. In the mean time please bear with  me as I learn how to manage the list serve effectively.

Cheers,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological Sciences
247 Life Sciences Building
Ohio University
Athens, Ohio 45701

Office: 740.593.9669
Mobile: 740.503.4983
FAX: 740.593.0300

http://www.ohio.edu/people/roosenbu/

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
-- Gandalf, Fellowship of the Ring

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without loss of
enthusiasm."
--Sir Winston Churchill