[Diversitystudiescertificate] Summer Courses and the DSC

Musselman, Amie am587813 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 19 17:45:08 EST 2020

Good evening folks,

I hope you are well on this sunny Wednesday.

If you are interested or needing to take summer courses, attached is a PDF of the available classes that count toward the Diversity Studies Certificate (DSC). This list, however, might alter with the coming months so I highly advise checking the course offerings page<https://webapps.ohio.edu/classes/search.htm> before registering for any summer session 2020.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact me or Dr. Hutchinson if any concerns arise.

Best,

Amie
Diversity Studies Certificate- Graduate Assistant