[Diversitystudiescertificate] Fw: The Post recruitment

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 21 14:39:49 EDT 2020

Hi DSC'rs!

Welcome back to Fall Semester--as different as it will be. I received the email below from a staff member at The Post who thought it would be great if there are any students in the DSC program who would like to write for The Post. You can see what areas they have an interest in below.

If you do have an interest, please email Riley Runnels directly as is noted below.

Theo Jansen Hutchinson, Ph.D., Associate Professor (retired)
McCracken Hall 302U, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Pronouns: Preference to use name; or he, him, his