[Diversitystudiescertificate] Welcome Back from DSC!😸

Musselman, Amie am587813 at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 30 10:05:32 EDT 2019

Good morning folks,

I hope you had a stupendous summer and start to the semester.

My name is Amie Musselman and I will serve as the Diversity Studies Certificate Graduate Assistant for the 2019-2020 academic year. I'm happy to answer or discover the answer to any and all questions, as well as listen to concerns regarding your certificate progress. Feel free to email or schedule an advising appointment with me: am587813 at ohio.edu.

I look forward seeing your smiling faces in McCracken 302F. Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Best,

Amie