[Diversitystudiescertificate] Congrats to Graduating Seniors + EDCS 4001 reminder

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 5 18:34:16 EDT 2019

Hello all,

Happy Friday! As we draw nearer to the end of the semester, I have two brief announcements:

Graduating Seniors: Congratulations on your accomplishment! To receive your DSC cords to wear at graduation, please email me to arrange a time for you to drop by my office (McCracken 302F) to pick them up. It should be a very quick errand. While you're there, I'll ask you to confirm a current address that we can send your physical DSC certificate to.

Rising Seniors: Please don't forget to register for EDCS 4001 - spots fill up fast and the only way you can earn the credit you need to graduate is to take the course!

As always, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,

Charlotte Klimovich
Masters Student | Critical Studies in Education
ck841312 at ohio.edu | cell: 440.487.3342
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers