[Diversitystudiescertificate] Congrats to Graduating Seniors: Come see me to get your cords!

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 10 17:33:19 EST 2018

Hello all,

This is a message for all seniors graduating this week (very sorry if you don't fit that category yet, feel free to delete).

Congratulations on your accomplishment! I've received a few emails regarding what needs to be done to get your cords to wear at graduation and how to make sure you get your physical certificate, so I wanted to clarify in an email in case others need this information too. To receive your cords, simply email me to let me know when would be best for you to drop by my office (McCracken 302F) to pick them up so we don't miss each other. It will likely be a really fast errand and my schedule is flexible this week, so we should be able to work something out. While you're there, I'll ask you to confirm a current address that we can send your physical certificate to when we get them back from the printer's. Of course, please feel free to ask me to further explain any of these points in case they don't make sense.

Hope to see you all soon,

Charlotte Klimovich
Masters Student | Critical Studies in Education
ck841312 at ohio.edu | cell: 440.487.3342
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers