[Diversitystudiescertificate] Summer Class Idea for DSC!

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 17 14:31:28 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We were just contacted by the professor who teaches SASM 4000 - Diversity in Sport, Christina Wright, about how she'd love to see more DSC students taking her class. It sounds like an exciting opportunity, especially for those off campus for summer as the class is online - here's what she had to say about it!

L👀king for a fun ONLINE summer course to go toward your Diversity Studies Certificate? Register for SASM 4000 Diversity and Sport (3cr) Summer Session I! Flexible with your job, internship or trip commitments. No textbook, all Blackboard. This course explores diversity domains of race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability and religion and their current application in sport. This course is designed for undergraduate students; however, green slips will be considered for graduate students interested in this course. For more information or questions, please contact Professor Christina Wright at wrightc3 at ohio.edu.

We hope some of you are able to take advantage of this opportunity to fulfill your Disability domain requirement! Any questions should be directed towards Professor Wright.

Best,

Charlotte Klimovich
Masters Student | Critical Studies in Education
Student Senate | Campus Outreach Committee Co-Chair
office: 740.597.3371 | cell: 440.487.3342
ck841312 at ohio.edu
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers